Free Estimates for Bed Bug Treatment
Please fill out the form on the right of this page, call or email us immediately for a free no hassle quote on your bed bug removal in the Ontario Toronto area!
Some Basic Facts on Bedbugs Control and Bed Bug Bites:
- Bed bugs are persistent. Eradicating, exterminating or just killing an entire infestation requires persistence.
- Bed bugs can hide in extremely small cracks and crevices making it difficult to locate breeding sites.
- Bedbugs are rarely seen in daylight. They emerge from their hiding spots at night.
- Bed bugs can live a year or longer without food (blood) and thus stay in their hiding places.
- Bed bugs can travel long distances and survive in suitcases, clothing, vehicles, aircraft, cruise ships and other modes of transportation.
- Bed bug females lay about 300 eggs.
- Bed bugs hatch from eggs in 10 days.
- Bed Bug Bites
Bed bugs feed by piercing skin with an elongated beak.
- Saliva is injected, containing an anesthetic to reduce pain, and an anticoagulant to keep blood flowing.
- The reaction to bed bug bites varies among individuals, from no reaction to sever skin inflammation and irritation.